MARCH NEWS …. IT WON’T BE LONG… NEW GENERAL MANAGER… IMPROVEMENTS… ONLY 11 LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS REMAIN FOR JUST £799…. OFFERS.
WON’T BE LONG! HEALTH CLUB MONDAY 12th APRIL …. DAY SPA MONDAY 17TH MAY
Following Boris’s announcement last week, we are delighted to announce the Health Club reopening target date is Monday 12th April!
The government’s target date to restart classes and open the sauna & steam is on May 17th….. We will continue to operate a comprehensive zoom class timetable until this date ..
We will now be taking new spa bookings from 17th May … The spa team will be in touch with pre booked spa days made before this date.
Unfortunately, at this point we have not received any information from our governing bodies on any changes to any previous social distancing policies for the health club opening on the 12th April… As soon as we receive the details, (if any), we will of course advise you all and see if there is any need to book for facilities such as member swimming sessions.
It is getting close and we will be looking forward to showing you all the improvements we have made.
NEW GENERAL MANAGER SARAH….
I am delighted to announce that we have now taken on a General Manager… Sarah has been with the club & spa for two years, initially as a night manager and then a duty manager. She is now ready to step up to the role of General Manager.
As with most business during the lockdown, we have used the time to look at what improvements are needed and the grand scale of the business, coupled with the new facilities we are adding and will continue to add over the coming year, we decided the management was an area that needed strengthening.
Sarah will manage everything on a daily basis to ensure we are safe, sparkling and ensure all parts of our customer service are first class. If you do have any ideas or constructive feedback Sarah can now be contacted on email@example.com
I will continue to run the business side of things and manage the building projects we have planned. Sarah is awesome and will take the club & spa to the next level as we continue to create something very special whilst maintaining our unbelievable pricing structures.
As always we are looking to be the best we can be. We are using the lockdown time to make small improvements where we can, and once we are open and social distancing is at an end ( and the hit on the finances) we will storm ahead with our ongoing £2 million improvements plan.
The small improvements we are making in readiness for the 12th April Health Club Opening are:
• A new ceiling in the advanced trainer area
• Following last years storm damage, the extension of the awesome Les Mills Immersive Cycle Studio.
• The stair way to the loft space for the new super-sized Hot Yoga Studio
• Decoration of the whole building
• Following member and spa guest feedback, we have added greenery in the fabulous fire & ice spa, waterfall café and the day spa.
• Created additional space around the main pool for three new heated loungers
• The area preparation in the fire & ice for the awesome new Himalayan Salt Sauna
• The renewing and updating of staff first aid, operational and customer service training
Once we have reopened and the social distancing restrictions (and hit on the finances is over) we will continue with the £2 million pound improvements programme:
• Install the Himalayan Salt Sauna (Target May 2021)
• Install the additional and very popular three heated loungers ( Target May 2021)
• Install new lighting to the cardio, static resistance, and advanced training areas of the gym (Target May 2021)
• Upgrade all the TV’s in the building (Target May 2021)
• The opening of the super-sized new Hot Yoga studio in the Mill’s loft space (Target September 2021)
• The upgrading of the static resistance and exclusive ladies only equipment (Target date December 2021)
• The Day spa extension including an additional 8 treatment rooms and a whole new area in the day spa area including a bigger dry relax area, a new sauna & steam room and jacuzzi. (Target date Spring 2022 and subject to approvement from the relevant authorities)
LOCK DOWN DEAL LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP FOR JUST £799!!!! Only 11 of the 15 places released remain at this price!!!
During the lockdown period we will be offering a big discount on our fabulous Lifetime membership, reducing it from £939 to just £799. The membership includes
· Full membership for life
· Bring a friend anytime free of charge
· Book classes 2 weeks in advance
· A free club hoodie
To take advantage of this offer 01159461041. Due to the big discount, we can only offer 15 of these memberships which 11 remain ! (Normally £939)
£100 OFF our Relax And Revive Treatment & Afternoon Tea Package…
NOW ONLY £89 FOR TWO PEOPLE!
Booking Lines Must Close This Sunday 14th 6pm SHARP!
ALL VOUCHERS NOW HAVE UNLIMITED EXPIRY DATE!
This package includes a 50 minute treatment for yourself and your chosen one – relax with a muscle melt back, neck and should massage followed by a Decleor discovery facial prescription to suit your skin type.
Relax and revive whilst enjoying our Fire & Ice facilities and afternoon tea in the Waterfall Cafe!
To book a specific date please telephone 01159461041
and enter voucher code d100 to obtain discount
As ever, all exciting …. Stay Safe